It is regally possible for foreigners to bid on foreclosed property auctions listed by Japanese court houses. When you bid on Japanese foreclosed properties, at least you need…
- Residence certificate in your country (If you bid as a individual)
- Certified copy of business registration in your country (If you bid as a legal entity)
- A power of attorney (in a case you don’t live in Japan )
- Signature seal (If you don’t have it, we can make it for you)
- Money for bidding.
We can be your attorney when you bid on Japanese foreclosed properties, so you can bid from your country. We act as your attorney when you bid on properties, negotiate with occupants, and other things you need to own properties.
Japanese court houses need actual address to send several documents to you if you are a successful bidder, however they don’t send them overseas. If you don’t live in Japan and hard to receive those documents from court houses, we can be your attorney.
In many cases, you need your signature seal on regal documents in Japan. If you don’t have it, we can make it for you. It is easy and takes a few weeks to make your signature seal. Standard signature seal is commonly priced blew 200 U.S. dollar.
If you are interested in bidding on Japanese foreclosed real estates, please feel free to ask us by phone or e-mail.
I`m interested in buying foreclosed property. My home Country is Switzerland and i looking for support.
I was reading your offer and want to ask you for support and what is the fee of your Service (except the 3% commision).
Thank you for answer,
Dear Jens-Olaf Rosenau,
Thank you so much for your e-mail. Supporting fees for foreclosed property are listed below.
1. 3% of successful bid price (if you couldn’t make successful bid, you don’t need to pay this commission fee)
2. Actual transportation costs for checking properties. (costs may vary for properties)
3. Actual costs for procedures before and after bidding.
4. 10000yen as my commission for each property.(Please remind that even if you couldn’t win bid, I would ask this)
If you win bid, I would ask you these costs and fees in case of removing occupants and left stuff in a property.
1. Actual costs for negotiating occupants to move out.
2. Actual costs for removing left stuff in a property.
3. Actual transportation costs for doing these things listed above.
4. 100000yen as my commission for each property.
If you are living in Switzerland now, I will ask your help when I prepare several documents for bidding. I would appreciate if you could send me e-mail at email@example.com about your information and types of properties that you are looking for. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hello Yoshio realestate,
Thanks for answer. I was send my information on the E-mail you give me.